- Found the front struts and tops are making noise along with the front sway bar end links are loose and the bushings are torn. The transmission mount is also torn.
- Customer states check for front end noise. Found that the struts and tops are making noise. Replace complete strut assemblies. Remove front wheels, suspension and braking system components necessary to access the front struts. Remove ABS wheel speed sensors if applicable. Disassemble upper cowl and shields necessary to access the upper mounting bolts. Remove strut assemblies and clean both side spindle bores. Lubricate all front suspension system components and check components for wear. Replace top mounting plates, bushings and strut bearings. Replace mounting hardware and torque to specification. Refit new strut assemblies into the vehicles mounts and reassemble removed components. Torque steering, suspension, and braking system components, and reinstall access panels. Reinstall wheel speed sensors and set the sensor air gap. Run ABS system test using the data scanner to insure that the ABS components are working properly. Check and or set all tire pressures. Install 4 laser heads on vehicle and take initial measurements. Adjust factory toe angle to specification. Note: Shims, Eccentrics and labor for fixed alignment angles in both the front and the rear are not included.
- Customer states check for front end noise. Found the sway bar end links are loose and making noise and the sway bar bushings are torn. Replace end links and bushings. Remove any necessary components to gain access to the sway bar end links. Remove all attaching hardware and remove end links from vehicle. Clean all bores that the end links attach to, to prevent any unnecessary noises and or accelerated wear of the replacement components. Install the new end links into the control arm and sway bar sockets and tighten all hardware to specification. Install any previously removed components, back to their original locations and road test the vehicle to verify there are no noises, clunks, or issues associated with the sway bar end links.
- Customer states check for front end noise. Found the transmission mount is torn. Replace transmission mount. Remove all components necessary in order to gain access to the engine mounts. Remove all attaching hardware for the mounts and raise the engine slightly in order to remove the engine mounts. Remove the mount from the vehicle and install the new mounts into position and tighten all hardware to specification. Lower the engine back into position and center the driveline. Install all previously removed components back to original configuration and road test the vehicle.
- Road test the vehicle to verify any alignment concerns. Check and or set all tire pressures. Install targets on the vehicles wheels, and take initial alignment measurements. Adjust the factory toe angle to specification, and verify that the other alignment angles on both the front and rear axles are within specifications. Note: Shims, Eccentrics and labor for fixed alignment angles in both the front and the rear are not included.
Christopher Y. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/19/2023