- Check the vehicles under hood fluid levels and remove the oil fill cap and breather assemblies (where applicable) Remove the vehicles engine oil drain plug, and drain the contents of the engines oil pan or sump. Remove the filter assembly and clean the sealing surfaces of the housing for reinstallation. On cartridge equipped vehicles, replace the housing O rings and clean the debris from the housing and relief valves. Lubricate the O rings on the housing and or the filter assembly and replace the filter or element. Clean and inspect the oil drain plug gasket, and check the threads in the engines oil pan. Torque the plug to the manufacturers specification using a new gasket where required. Clean the grease zerks to remove debris, and lubricate all accessible fittings on the vehicles steering, suspension, driveline and chassis components. Check and or set the tire pressures and relearn the TPMS system where required. Fill the engine with the manufacturers specified type, grade, and viscosity engine oil and verify level after purging the new filter. Check and or top off all low fluid levels and reset the maintenance reminder system where applicable. Note. Some vehicles maintenance reminders do not take on initial reset. If your maintenance light happens to come on following an oil service, please give us a call so we can correct it.
- Price includes mounting, balancing, valve stems, flange machining, and tire disposal.
- Road test the vehicle to verify any alignment concerns. Check and or set all tire pressures. Install targets on the vehicles wheels, and take initial alignment measurements. Adjust the factory toe angle to specification, and verify that the other alignment angles on both the front and rear axles are within specifications. Note: Shims, Eccentrics and labor for fixed alignment angles in both the front and the rear are not included.
- Remove calipers, clips, and bracket assemblies. Remove the rear disc brake pads and clean and lubricate the caliper slides. Disassemble the rear emergency brake components, and clean and lubricate all associated hardware and linkages. Reassemble the emergency brake assemblies, and deglaze the emergency brake shoes. Set the shoe width to fit the inside diameter of the rotor assemblies, and verify the adjustment. Machine, Deglaze, or Replace the rear brake rotors and install new brake pads. Perform all necessary system adjustments and vacuum bleed the brake calipers. Top off the master cylinder to proper level, and road test vehicle.
- Remove calipers, clips, and bracket assemblies. Remove the <<<>>> disc brake pads and clean and lubricate the caliper slides. Deglaze, Machine, or Replace the <<<<>>>> brake rotors and install new brake pads. Perform all necessary system adjustments and vacuum bleed brake calipers. Top off master cylinder to proper level, and road test vehicle.
Walt A. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/31/2021